Get Rig Pty Ltd trading as KIXXFIT
Welcome to the websites and mobile applications of Get Rig Pty Ltd t/a KIXXFIT (hereinafter “KIXXFIT”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
- all of the products, services and websites offered by KIXXFIT, including, but not limited to, the website;
- mobile, tablet, internet television, or other digital or electronic versions of the KIXXFIT video streaming platform;
- any KIXXFIT software; and
- any products, features, applications and technologies created by KIXXFIT whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies
(collectively, the “Site”).
Please note that the availability of any KIXXFIT applications on a social networking site, mobile or tablet device, internet television or other technology platform does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between KIXXFIT and such social networking site, mobile or tablet device, or internet television or other technology platform.
Terms used in this Agreement will have the definitions given in this Agreement or, if not defined in this Agreement, will have their plain English meaning as commonly interpreted in Australia.
2. Additional Terms
We or our affiliates may require you to follow additional rules, guidelines, or terms and conditions (“Additional Terms”) in order to access and use various features of the Site, to participate in certain promotions available through the Site, or to receive other services offered from time to time (“Additional Services”).
3. No Responsibility for Coaches
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your selection of any coach or other third party you choose to assist you with your training, exercise, or fitness (“Coach”) and for any advice, coaching, training, or other services you receive from that Coach, including Content provided by any Coach (“Coaching Services”).
We are not responsible for any Coaching Services, whether or not the Coach uses the Site or Services to assist them in providing you with any Coaching Services.
We have no control over, are not responsible for, and do not provide support or maintenance for, any Coach and/or Coaching Services.
KIXXFIT makes no representations or warranties regarding qualifications or accreditation of any Coach (whether expressly stated or implied on the Site or otherwise) and you agree and acknowledge that KIXXFIT is not required to verify or confirm the accuracy of any such qualifications or accreditations.
Please visit www.kixxfit.com for additional information regarding our Services. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify the Site or Services by making the modification available on the Site or by providing other notice to you. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site or such other notice. You will be deemed to have agreed to such modification through your continued use of the Site or Services.
5. Account Types
a) We designate various types of accounts (each, an “Account”) that provide different functionality to different users of the Site. You may choose your Account type when you first submit a registration for the Services or the Site (your “Registration”).
i) A “Free-KIXX Account” allows you to watch 5 sessions per month; schedule sessions and upload photos.
ii) A “Little-KIXX Account” allows you to watch 12 sessions per month; schedule sessions and upload photos.
iii) An “Max-KIXX Account” allows you to watch an unlimited number sessions per month; schedule sessions and upload photos.
iv) A “Coach Account” allows you to upload content for the purpose of providing Coaching Services, earn money from paying user views, watch an unlimited number sessions per month; schedule sessions and upload photos.
6. Account Registration; Account Settings; Passwords
a) Age Restrictions.
You may not create an Account unless you are 18 years of age or older and have full legal capacity.
If You are 16 or older but younger than 18, then You may establish Your own Account only if Your parent or guardian accepts this Agreement on Your behalf. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of a child age 16 or older but under 18, then You agree You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of the Services and that Account by Your child.
b) Your Account Information
By submitting a Registration form or creating a password on the Site, you represent to us that:
i) you meet any age restrictions for the Site, and
ii) the information you have provided on your Registration (“Account Information”) is true, accurate, current and complete. You will maintain and promptly update your Account Information using the functionality provided through the Site to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
c) Passwords for Coach Accounts
If you have a Coach Account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and you are not permitted to share or disclose your password to anyone else. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing the Site using any password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact authorised by you. If you have reason to believe that your password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it, using the functionality provided on the applicable Site, and notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Payment; Termination by You.
a) You are required to pay the fees for your Account for the term of the plan selected in your Registration prior to obtaining access to your Account. All fees will be payable in advance, unless otherwise specified in your Registration of on the Site.
b) All plans automatically renew unless you terminate your Account within the time specified in your Registration or on the Site for your plan before your plan is scheduled to renew.
c) You are free to terminate your Account at any time. KIXXFIT will not provide any refund upon termination, but you will continue to have access to your Account after you have terminated your Account until the expiration of your plan’s current term.
8) In-app Purchases
a) The App may include in-app purchases that allow you to buy things such as access to e-books, workouts, meditations etc. to use within the App (“In-App Purchases”). If it does, it will not be necessary to make any In-App Purchases in order to use the App. Whilst you cannot switch off In-App Purchases from being offered to you within the App and there is no cap on the number of In-App Purchases you can make, you can switch off / manage your ability to complete In-App Purchases by altering the settings on the device you use to access KIXXFIT. You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for managing your In-App Purchases and the amount you spend on In-App Purchases within the App.
b) If you are under 18, then you must have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to make any In-App Purchases. By completing an In-App Purchase, you are confirming to us that you have any and all permission that may be necessary in order to allow you to make that In-App Purchase.
c) More information about how you may be able to switch off and / or manage In-App Purchases using your device may be set out in the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions / EULA, in your device’s help settings or online. If you are a parent or gaudian of someone under the age of 18 we recommend that you consider any parental controls that may be provided by the App Store Provider if you are concerned that your child may make excessive In-App Purchases.
d) In App Purchases can only be consumed within the KIXXFIT App. If you make an In-App Purchase, that In-App Purchase cannot be cancelled after you have initiated the purchase. In-App Purchases cannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration or otherwise transferred. If you make any In-App Purchases in the App, the the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions / EULA applicable to the In-App Purchases will also apply.
e) If any In-App Purchase is not successfully downloaded or does not work once it has been successfully downloaded, we will, after becoming aware of the fault or being notified of the fault by you, investigate the reason for the fault. We will act reasonably in deciding whether to provide you with a replacement In-App Purchase or issue you with a patch to repair the fault. In no event will we charge you anything further to replace or repair the In-App Purchase. In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace or repair the relevant In-App Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonable period of time and without significant inconvenience to you, we will authorise the App Store Provider to refund you an amount up to the cost of the relevant In-App Purchase. Alternatively, if you wish to receive a refund, you may do so by contacting the App Store Provider directly.
f) You acknowledge and agree that all billing and transactional processes are handled by the App Store Provider whose platform you downloaded and App are governed by the App Store Provider’s terms and conditions/EULA. If you have any payment related issues with In-App Purchases then you need to contact the App Store Provider directly.
9) Coach Accounts – Payment
e) Payments will be calculated solely based on KIXXFIT’s accounting and we reserve the right to update our payment calculations at our own discretion and without notification to you. You acknowledge and agree that you are only entitled to payment for your use of the Services for which KIXXFIT has been paid; if, for any reason, KIXXFIT does not receive payment from any user of the Site or credits such payment back to a user of the Site, you are not entitled to be paid for any associated use of the Services. Additionally, if a user of the Site who views your Content defaults on payment to KIXXFIT, we may withhold payment or charge back your Coach Account.
f) KIXXFIT has the right to withhold or adjust payments to you to exclude any amounts KIXXFIT determines arise from invalid activity. Invalid activity includes, but is not limited to:
- cancelled Events;
- invalid views or other invalid events on Content generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device, including through any views or other events originating from your IP addresses or computers under your control;
- views or other events solicited or generated by payment of money, false representation, or requests for end users to view Content or take other actions;
- all views or other events in any Account with significant amounts of invalid activity, as described above or with the types of invalid activity indicating intentional misconduct.
10) Term; Termination by KIXXFIT.
b) Termination by Us
We reserve the right to disable your password and terminate your access to your Account regardless of the type of Account you have if:
- for a Freemium Account, for any reason or no reason,
and if we do so, we may also choose to delete your Account Information or remove Content you have posted or uploaded to the Site or your Account. We will not provide any refund if your Account is terminated under this Section.
c) Termination by You
If you notify us that you wish to terminate your Account, regardless of the type of Account you have, we will promptly take such action as is necessary to terminate your Account. Upon such termination, we may also choose to delete your Account Information or remove Content you have posted or uploaded to the Site or your Account. We will not provide any refund if your Account is terminated under this Section.
d) Other Termination or Modification
In addition to the termination rights above, we have the right to terminate the Services at any time or to modify or change the Services to eliminate any or all of the Services.
e) Suspension – General.
e) Suspension – Inactivity
11. No Medical Advice
a) The Content provided on the Site is for general informational purposes only – KIXXFIT is not a health care practitioner and has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
b) KIXXFIT is not a prescription system and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
c) Users are responsible for their own health, diet research and decisions; therefore KIXXFIT requires that you consult with your physician or health care practitioner before dieting, making any personal health decisions, or following any training instructions you receive through KIXXFIT or participating in any event announced on our site.
d) By registering for KIXXFIT, you certify that you have received consent from your physician to participate in any the programs, workouts, exercises or diet plans which may be provided on the Site. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury and or death.
e) By using the Site or Services, you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes, courses, programs, and activities from KIXXFIT, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of activity for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time Coaches may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind (whether physical or mental) against KIXXFIT, or any person or entity involved with KIXXFIT, including without limitation its directors, principals, Coaches, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
f) KIXXFIT tries to provide only the most helpful and accurate information, but KIXXFIT cannot verify, endorse or vouch for the information, services or recommendations available through KIXXFIT. KIXXFIT is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through KIXXFIT, or for any health problems that may result from training programs, products, or events you learn about through the site.
g) The fitness, nutrition, and related information and recommendations provided on the Site are for educational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute for medical advice from your health care provider. KIXXFIT is not a medical organisation. We encourage and advise you to seek professional medical advice before beginning any fitness or nutrition effort or program. do not start a diet or fitness routine with us if your health care provider advises against it. This Site is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals.
h) In registering for an Account with the intent of using this Service, you affirm that either
- i) all of the following statements are true:
- A) no physician has ever informed you that you have a heart condition or that you should only do physical activities recommended by a physician;
- B) you have never felt chest pain when engaging in physical activity;
- C) you have not experienced chest pain when not engaged in physical activity at any time within the past month;
- D) you have never lost your balance because of dizziness and you have never lost consciousness;
- E) you do not have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity;
- F) your physician is not currently prescribing drugs for your blood pressure or heart condition;
- G) you do not have a history of high blood pressure, and no one in your immediate family has a history of high blood pressure or heart problems; and
- H) you do not know of any other reason you should not exercise; or
- ii) your physician has specifically approved of your use of KIXXFIT.
i) If you are a woman, in registering an Account with the intent of using the Site you further affirm that either
- i) you are not pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating; or
- ii) your physician has specifically approved your use of KIXXFIT.
j) KIXXFIT reserves the right to refuse or cancel your membership if we determine that you have certain medical conditions.
k) You are advised that health, diet and fitness advice is often subject to change due to medical research and developments. No assurance can be given that the Service will reflect the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition.
a) User Content
b) Prohibited Content
You may not post Content on or through the Site that:
- i) is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- ii) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- iii) exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- iv) contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- v) provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone except yourself;
- vi) promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- vii) violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- viii) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or “spamming”;
- ix) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- x) furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- xi) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other members;
- xii) involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- xiii) includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or, in the case of children under the age of thirteen (13), parental consent, or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights; or contains a virus or other harmful component.
c) Responsibility for User Content
i) You are responsible for all Content you post to your Account and the Site and for adjusting the Account settings that permit you to display your Content on the Site, where applicable. Posting Content via the Internet inherently poses the risk of unintended disclosure and access by third parties to your Content.
ii) We will make reasonable efforts to prevent your Content from disclosure beyond the settings you select, but we cannot guarantee these settings will prevent your Content from being viewed or accessed by unintended third parties and we will not be liable for such disclosures.
iii) We are not responsible for and do not control User Content, and, therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content.
iv) You understand that by using pages of the Site on which users may post User Content, you may be exposed to User Content that you deem offensive, indecent or objectionable.
v) Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, settings viewing errors, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted on or through the Site.
d) Rejection/Removal of Your Content
i) You acknowledge that we have no obligation to screen User Content, but that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to screen, edit, refuse, or remove any User Content (which includes your Content) or portion thereof, in our sole discretion, for any reason.
e) Ownership of Your Content
i) We do not claim ownership rights in your Content.
ii) Subject to the non-exclusive license contained in Section 12(f) you own and will retain any and all intellectual property rights that you may have in your Content.
f) License to Use Your Content
i) By posting your Content on or through the Site, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, and create derivative works based on your Content.
iii) You consent to our use of your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or qualifications (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads and offers, without any compensation to you.
iv) You may contact us to request that your Content be removed from the Site.
v) We cannot guarantee the complete deletion of your Content and copies thereof, especially on message boards, blogs or other community pages. Back-up or residual copies of any Content that we remove may remain on our servers after the Content has been removed from view, and we retain all rights granted in this paragraph to all such remaining copies.
g) Access to Your Content Following Termination
Subject to clause 9(c):
i) if you terminate a paid Account (other than a Coach Account), we may convert your Account to a Freemium Account; and
h) Your Warranties Regarding Your Content
By posting your Content via the Site, you represent and warrant that:
i) you own all right, title and interest in your Content, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in clause 12(f);
ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Site does not violate the intellectual property right, privacy rights, publicity rights, or any other rights of any third party; and
iii) to the extent that your Content contains music from any third party, you have obtained appropriate licenses with respect to the use of such music in your Content.
14) Ownership of Site and Content
a) User Content
The Site and Content we and others provide are protected under applicable intellectual property laws. In addition, the Content is a collective work under international copyright laws and treaties, and while you retain ownership of your Content, we own the copyright in the selection, coordination, and arrangement of the Content on the Site.
b) Content License
c) Content Restrictions
i) Unless otherwise expressly stated in a license or other agreement separate from this Agreement that You may have entered into (or may enter into) with us relating to any software, code, or APIs available on or accessible through the Site or Services (collectively, “Software”) (each such license or other agreement, a “Software License Agreement”), we grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive right and license to download, install, and execute the Software in accordance with any instructions we provide to you, solely for your own business purposes in connection with your access to and use of the Site and Services.
ii) Except as expressly set forth in the foregoing sentence (or any applicable Software License Agreement), you are granted no licenses or rights, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or to any Software or any intellectual property rights therein or related thereto, and You may not modify, reproduce, perform, display, create derivative works from, republish, post, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, or in any way exploit any portion of the Software without our prior written permission. Except as set forth in this Agreement, any Software License Agreement will control in the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and that Software License Agreement.
e) Site Restrictions
You acknowledge that the Services, Site, Software, and all other databases, software, hardware and other technology used to provide the Services and operate the Site (collectively, our “Technology”) and their structure, organization, and underlying data, information and source code constitute our valuable trade secrets. You will not, and will not permit any third party to:
- use the Technology in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Technology;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Technology;
- alter, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of the Technology;
- distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense or transfer any of tour rights to access or use the Technology, including, without limitation, providing outsourcing, service bureau, hosting, application service provider or on-line services to third parties, or otherwise make the Technology, or access thereto, available to any third party;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or method of operation of or any trade secrets embodied in the Technology;
- attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Technology;
- use the Technology for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes; or
- interfere in any manner with the operation or hosting of the Technology, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Technology.
15) Copyright Infringement.
a) Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you have reason to believe any part of the Content of the Site infringes the copyrights of others, please notify our Copyright Agent immediately using the contact information provided below. It is our policy to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to our attention. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to any Site by any user who is alleged to have posted infringing materials or a link to infringing materials on the Site and to immediately remove or disable the allegedly infringing Content or link.
b) Notice of Claim of Copyright Infringement
i) If you are the copyright owner (or are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner), please notify email@example.com immediately if you believe that:
- A) any Content displayed on the Site infringes your copyright; or
- B) any link posted on the Site links to materials that infringe your copyright.
ii) As soon as we receive your notice of claimed infringement, in the form described below, we will promptly remove or disable access to the materials that are claimed to be infringing (or the subject of infringing activity). Your notice must be in writing and must include the following:
- A) a description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed (or if you believe multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, a representative list);
- B) a description of the material you believe is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, together with enough information to permit us to locate the material on the applicable Site; enough information to permit us to contact you, such as, your name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- C) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (the “copyright owner”), an agent for the copyright owner, or by law;
- D) a statement that all of the information you have provided is accurate; and
- E) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
iii) Your notice must be signed (physically or electronically) and must be addressed as follows: PO Box 278, Floreat, WA, Australia, 6014
a) Ownership of Trademarks
The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Site (“Trademarks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of KIXXFIT and its licensors or affiliates. Your access to the Site does not constitute a license to use any Trademarks and you may not use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the prior express written permission of KIXXFIT or the trademark owner.
b) Trademark License for Coach Account
ii) Your use of any Licensed Marks will be subject to any trademark usage instructions we may provide you from time to time. All of your use of the Licensed Marks inures to our benefit and you will acquire no rights in the Licensed Marks nor challenge or contest our rights in the Licensed Marks or any other Trademarks.
iii) This license will terminate immediately upon termination of your Coach Account for any reason. Upon termination, you will immediately cease using the Licensed Marks, destroy any materials containing the Licensed Marks and delete any references to the Licensed Marks on your website.
a) You agree not to disclose KIXXFIT Confidential Information without our prior written consent. “KIXXFIT Confidential Information” includes:
- the amount of any gross payments made to you by KIXXFIT as a result of uploading Content to the Site or from your use of the Services;
- all KIXXFIT software, technology and documentation relating to the Site or Services;
- click-through rates or other statistics relating to Content as pertaining to the Site or Services;
- the existence of, information about, or the terms of, any non-public beta or experimental features in a Service; and
- any other information made available by KIXXFIT that is marked confidential or would normally be considered confidential under the circumstances in which it is presented.
b) KIXXFIT Confidential Information does not include information that you already knew prior to your use of the Site or Services, that becomes public through no fault of yours, that was independently developed by you, or that was lawfully given to you by a third party.
18) Your Feedback
We welcome your comments, feedback, suggestions, and other communications regarding the Site and the information and services we make available through the Site (collectively, “Feedback”). The Feedback you provide to us through the Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
19) Links to the Site and RSS Feeds
a) We grant you permission to create hyperlinks to the home page of public pages within the Site, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content as it appears on the applicable page of the Site.
b) You are further granted a right to implement the RSS feeds located on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, solely as described on the Site.
c) We reserve the right to revoke these licenses generally, or your right to use specific links or RSS feeds, at any time, with or without cause. If you wish to obtain a license to use, distribute, or otherwise feature our RSS feeds for commercial purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a license for commercial use.
d) Under no circumstances may you “frame” the Site or any of its Content or copy portions of the Site to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider’s incidental caching of pages. When a page of the Site is accessed from a link (including RSS feeds) featured on your web site, each page within the Site must be displayed in full, without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising, or promotional materials not originally displayed on the applicable page within the Site.
e) If you wish to link to any Site other than as described herein, you must execute a separate agreement with KIXXFIT. Please contact us at email@example.com.
20) Third Party Sites.
The Site may contain links to websites operated by other entities. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We make no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
a) We may provide you with support for your Account (“Support”) via the following methods, which may include, without limitation: online self-help support center; forums; the Site; email; and voicemail. For current information regarding Support, please visit the following site [insert link if applicable].
b) We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to Support requests within 48 hours after the request is placed. Support is available from 9:00am to 5.00pm Australian Western Standard Time on Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays, provided that we do not guarantee any level of Support and may change our Support practices at any time.]
22) Warranties; Disclaimer.
b) Except as expressly provided herein, KIXXFIT hereby expressly disclaims, and you disclaim any reliance on, all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the services, our content, and all software, products or services described on or available through the site, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. we are not responsible for any action by a coach or sponsor relating to your use of the site. you will not assert any claims that you may have against a sponsor or a coach against KIXXFIT.
c) KIXXFIT makes no warranty that:
- the Services will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable; or
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
e) We do not warrant that the Site, servers, content on the Site, e-mails sent from us, or products or services available on the Site, if any, will be free of any harmful components (including viruses).
23) Limitation of Liability
a) To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we, on behalf of ourselves and our employees, agents, Coaches, suppliers, sponsors and contractors, exclude and disclaim liability for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if KIXXFIT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services and the Site, or otherwise resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or the Site;
- any delay in payment pursuant to clause 8;
- the cost of procurement of substitute products and services resulting from any goods, content, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the site;
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions, content or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or
- any other matter relating to the Site.
b) You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
c) This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, negligence, tort, strict liability or any other basis.
25) Compliance with Laws
a) You agree to use the Site in compliance with all applicable laws. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you will comply with all local laws regarding your use of the Site.
Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof will not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor will any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver will be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorised officer of KIXXFIT.
f) Entire Agreement