If an account is established with the intent of bullying or harassing another person or if a session, photo or comment is intended to bully or harass someone, or if a comment is considered spam, please report it. To report:
- Taking a screenshot of the comment in question; and
- Note the session and or user’s profile; and
- Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you plan to include copyright-protected material in your video, you’ll generally need to seek permission to do so first. KIXXFIT cannot grant you these rights and we are unable to assist creators in finding and contacting the parties who may be able to grant them to you. You may wish to consult a qualified lawyer or attorney if you have questions about the use of copyright-protected material.
There are sources available which offer free audio libraries with music that creators can use in their KIXXFIT videos, but it’s up to you to ensure you meet the requirements for licensing when you include these materials in your videos.
If you believe someone is infringing your copyright, you can report it to us by emailing email@example.com.
Before you submit a report of copyright infringement, you may want to send a message to the person who posted the content. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting KIXXFIT.
Remember, only the copyright owner or their authorized representative may file a report of copyright infringement. If you believe something on KIXXFIT infringes someone else’s copyright, you may want to let the rights owner know.
Please note that we regularly provide the rights owner’s name, your email address and the details of your report to the person who posted the content you are reporting. In the case that you are an authorized representative submitting a report, we provide the name of the organization or client that owns the right in question. You may wish to provide a valid generic business or professional email address for this reason.
You can upgrade at any time through the application through ‘My Subscription’ in the application Settings.
Apple maintains full control of the subscription process, so unfortunately we cannot cancel it for you and deleting your KIXXFIT account will not cancel your auto-renew subscription.
To cancel or edit a subscription purchased on an iOS device, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone’s Settings > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- Use the options to manage your KIXXFIT subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more information or instructions to complete this process on your computer, please see Apple’s official support documentation.
Note that any plan downgrades made at least 24 hours before the end of the current period will come into effect at the end of the current period.
To permanently delete your account, take the following steps:
- Open the KIXXFIT application
- Under ‘Settings’, select ‘Delete My Account’
- Select ‘Yes, delete it’.
Remember, deleting your KIXXFIT account will not cancel your auto-renew subscription alone. For more information on cancelling your subscription, see the ‘How do I cancel my subscription’ FAQ.
KIXXFIT is for health and fitness professionals who are:
- Looking to create engaging digital content for their communities.
- Want to serve their existing clients better outside of their in-person engagements
- Want to scale their client base without location and schedule constraints.
- Looking for a way to make additional money off online training via our pay per view business model.
- Have a demonstrated passion for coaching others to live better lives via movement, mindset, and nutrition.
Specific types of creators:
- Personal Trainers
- Group Fitness Instructors and Trainers
- Yoga Teachers
- Athletes (all sport types)
- Fitness Models
- Mindfulness / Meditation Instructors
- Physical Therapists
- Wellness Professionals
Coaches who excel on KIXXFIT generally display the following characteristics:
- Have a high degree of expertise / ability to educate others on your area of focus
- Have a loyal following of clients / social media presence that they can promote their content to
- Are entrepreneurial go-getters, willing to grow their business outside of traditional social media and word of mouth approaches.
- Have a good work ethic.
Our most successful Coaches publish new content every week.
Consumers want new content – that is what keeps them renewing their subscription every month. You wouldn’t come back to Netflix if it only had the same 10 movies every week. The more value a customer gets, the more they are willing to pay and the more they are willing to tell friends!
It’s ultimately up to you and what works best for you. However, the more you put in, the more you get out.
Coach subscription users who upload sessions and receive session views by paying users can earn a share of the total period revenue generated by KIXXFIT from subscriptions, as payment for their session content.
KIXXFIT sets aside 35% on average across all paying user subscription revenue, after the 30% Apple App Store commission, as payment to Coaches for their sessions.
In order to earn revenue, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Have completed the setup of your Stripe payment profile during the same revenue period (located within ‘My Finances’ in the KIXXFIT application settings);
- Have uploaded sessions through your account at some point before the end of the revenue period;
- Received views by paying members on your session during the revenue period;
- You did not infringe any of our policies that resulted in the deletion or disablement of your session or account during the revenue period.
The sky’s the limit with how much you can earn on the KIXXFIT platform. We will provide you with training and support to amplify your hard work and help you grow your KIXXFIT channel. We only do well if you do well.
For further questions on how you can earn money through KIXXFIT, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coach subscription users whose uploaded sessions have been viewed in the revenue period will be paid within approximately 15 days after the end of the previous revenue period. For example, if February is the revenue period, you will be paid by approximately the 15th March.
You will be notified by email of any delays in payment after this time.
Note that a minimum accrued payment threshold is $10.00.
Coach subscription users can update their payment information through ‘My Finances’ in the application settings and following these instructions:
- Go to Settings within the KIXXFIT application;
- Choose ‘My Finances’;
- If you haven’t yet added your debit card information (note: credit cards are not accepted), you will be prompted to ‘Add card’. Complete the steps required by Stripe.
- If you wish to change your existing debit card information, you will need to first ‘Delete card’, then re-add by following Steps 1 to 3 above.
All credit card information is stored securely by Stripe, with no credit card information available to KIXXFIT. For more information on Stripe’s security, please visit https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
For any further questions, you can click ‘Contact Us’ below; fill out the ‘Got A Question’ form through our website; or you can report a problem through ‘Report A Problem’ within the application.
One of our friendly customer service officers will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.